Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh Joy!!!

Sometimes a phone call can literally change your life. I just experienced one of the sort. I thought I had run out of luck, I thought the battle was lost, I thought I wouldnt get a second chance. But I was wrong. After four agonising weeks of uncertainty and anxiety, fear and pain, I have been told that I am okay. I cannot describe to you the feeling of utter relief that is coursing through my body right now. It is electrifying. I want to scream with joy, I want to laugh in celebration and I want to cry with relief. I seriously dodged a bullet here and I cannot tell you how happy I am. Where do we go from here? No one knows what happens in the long game and destiny is not pre determined for anyone including myself. The road will continue to be filled with twists and turns but I feel like today is the perfect day for starting over again.

An elated OBB

2 comments:

  1. Oh,how wonderful! I am so happy for you Kate. It surely is a big relief after four weeks of waiting, anxiety and fear. A real THANKSGIVING DAY! I have been thinking so much about you and praying hard for you. Once again, my prayer is heard! So please spend some good quality time with your lovely daughter, and of course, your beloved supporter, soulmate and best friend -your other half! Both of you deserve some great,fun time together.

    I think Captain AC can also take a deep breath now and celebrate her belated birthday with friends. She has been very worried about you lately. Now she can rejoice.

    Hugs and prayer.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join your Ode to Joy with thanksgiving and laughter in my heart. Time for a bit of rest, don’t you think? ... to gather yourself for the startover... much love

    ReplyDelete