Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Month in Pictures

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would make a post with some pictures that were taken in the last month to:

1) Brag about how cute my daughter is. :)

2) Give those of you who don't get to see me or my family in real life (facebook excluded) - a chance to see us.

3) To show how life can really be tough sometimes but there are always things that are worth celebrating and enjoying no matter what.

Don't forget to enjoy your moments!



 Our first date night since 2012 this past weekend!

 My little monkey in living colour.

 Love.



Being with family. Two generations affected by breast cancer.


Loving one of my prized possessions...my hair!!!

Love,

OBB


4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing these lovely pics of you and your family. I love the technicolor photo of your daughter! Keep celebrating the ordinary moments — as those with cancer know, they are secretly the extraordinary moments.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kate,

    oh, how i LOVE these fantastic photos! mr. obb has such a fabulously brilliant smile and you are a beautiful couple.
    your sweet baby girl - wow, just think of all the smiles and little flutters of happiness you both get from just her being her. every. single. day. those two, and the one with your lovely mom, PLUS your gorgeous head of hair you will get to keep - makes my heart sing. i am so glad that renn featured you in her post, and shared about how you always find things to celebrate. what a gift, and what inspiration for all of us.

    love, XOXO

    karen, TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great photos! You are all so beautiful and vibrant in spite of the challenges that keep turning up and demand attention and energy. The pictures tell a story of love and mutual fun. There is much to celebrate. I have a couple of choice photos to add but I don’t know how to upload them. with all my love

    ReplyDelete